Thursday, November 10, 2011

NaNoWriMo


I realize that I have sorely neglected my blog. BUT the good news is that means I have been writing, writing, writing.
The Imperfecta story is finished, HOWEVER, after my wonderful readers gave me great feedback I am going to do some major revisions.
Two of the six "Read-Together" series have first drafts completed - The Winner of the Sore Loser Award and Sing Another Song.
November is National Novel Writing Month and I'm working on another story - Chick Lit.

I am busy!!! I'm taking a welding class now, but I think it's too expensive of a hobby for me to adopt. So I'm taking a dog training class. Check out the web site http://www.jamesandkenneth.com/
There's still room in the Sacramento class.

No, I'm not planning on opening a dog training school. But I do have something up my sleeve.

P.S. I think I have successfully added a gadget in the right hand sidebar that send you an email when I have a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment